Documents required by the Libyan port authorities from the vessel for pratique :
- 5 copies Crew list.
- 2 copies Crew / store declaration.
- 3 copies Cargo manifest
- 1 copy Shipp's currency declaration
- 2 copies Narcotic list
- 1 copy Ship's provision declaration
- Cargo manifest to be translated into Arabic by the agent
- Cargo manifest should indicate both measurement in cbm and metric ton
- Tug boat / Pilot age is compulsory
- Working hours 07:30 to 17:30 hours
- Vessel max age 20 years
- Gearless vessels need advance permission Vessel max age 20 years
- No Israeli flag to be kept on board
- No Israeli product of any type to be kept on board, even empty cartons
- Sex videos cassette, CD or magazines are to be kept outside bond store.
- No alcohol, products can be kept outside bond store even for for personal use
- Vessels who have called Israel in the past are not allowed to call any Libyan port even if vessel had previously called Israel under different name and / or ownership